Dear indie author, this book review site is based in Italy and Europe, namely the capitals of global literature.
DO YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR BOOK IN THE CAPITALS OF LITERATURE?
That is a necessary step to gain links to your book in Italy and Europe, also.
Moreover, many publishers release traditionally only books mentioned internationally.
No international promotion and no international reviews mean no interest from readers and publishers.
Set a strategy to strengthen your literary career: show readers your international exposure!
Indeed, with my book promotion services, you’ll get:
- high international exposure in a website where readers buy the books I promote through an international system of Amazon affiliate links. The system shows only the Amazon store of the Country of the buyer (book lovers buy 200 books per year through this website and from all over the world!!!)
- views from foreign readers on the articles about your book
- reviews in English and Italian
- new visitors to your official website
- press release in Italian published on an Italian PR agency website
- press release in English published on an international PR agency website
- your book reviewed by an Italian journalist
- your book added to an Italian library
- your book in English translated into Italian
- your book submitted to the annual Advicesbooks Prize
- professional editing service for the Italian edition of your book.
Carol Rubright (Jean Carroll), author of Warrior Spirit, on December 29, 2014 at 16:49 said: “This is a great post for the book! Very professionally done”.
Kristina O’Donnelly, author of Land of The Morning series, on November 26, 2015 at 20:18 said: “I really am so thrilled by this review and press release! It has managed to delve into the spirit and message of the novel”.
TS Krupa, author of Safe & Sound, Apr 11 2016 on Twitter:”Advicesbooks your review gave me goosebumps it was so thoughtful”.
Eleonora Elle (L. Vucetich), author of Eloise, The Secret Behind The Mask, Sept 16, 2016 on Facebook:”Sei una persona straordinaria. Super professionale. È stato un piacere lavorare con te, è stata la scelta migliore che potessi fare”. “You are an extraordinary person, highly professional. It was a pleasure working with you. It has been the best choice I could do”.
Fabrizio Ulivieri, author of Rugìle, June 01, 2017 by email: “Rosalba sei una grande! La terza recensione spacca! Lo sapevo che potevo fidarmi di te”. “Rosalba you are great! The third review is explosive! I knew I could trust you!”.
John R Klein, author of To Find: The Search for Meaning in Life, March, 25, 2020 on Facebook: “A review of To Find by Rosalba Mancuso, one of Italy’s most respected writers and book reviewers. Her review is perfect for the current difficult moment in time”.
To get the above mentioned things and promote your self-published book with this European book review site